• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any fit pics of this shirt?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Finalizing details for Inis Meain SS20 pre-orders and wanted to share a few pics of some special new stuff. I really like the new "Horizon" style which is the third pic. Feels really vintage SoCal beachy to me.

143.JPEG146.JPEGHorizon - 139.JPEGARCADIA.jpgCOSSAK.jpgPapyrus closeup2.JPEGCOSSAK.jpgTIMORcloseup.JPEGTOAST.jpg

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finalizing details for Inis Meain SS20 pre-orders and wanted to share a few pics of some special new stuff. I really like the new "Horizon" style which is the third pic. Feels really vintage SoCal beachy to me.

View attachment 1644895View attachment 1644896View attachment 1644899View attachment 1644897View attachment 1644898View attachment 1644900View attachment 1644898View attachment 1644901View attachment 1644902
From these choices, I'm digging these two for tunic styles.

Inis Meain SS22 Preorders_landscape 146.jpegInis Meain SS22 Preorders_TOAST.jpeg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. I don't have a bigger shot of that particular gradient one made up unfortunately, but here is another look at toast. It's a phone pic, so the swatch is more accurate.

View attachment 1644913
Woo hoo, that's a color I do not have yet! Looking forward to seeing what you guys select under this updated pre-order arrangement.

P.s. I'm downloading all these IM SS22 pictures to drool over in my spare time.

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
Easier to find white, harder to find a good navy imo
What color pants do you wear more often?

I live in a very hot area and wear light/white pants 75% of the time, so blue would be the easy choice.

But if you wear darker pants more, maybe white.

No pants, I would go back to blue.
All else equal, with Camoshita seemingly being on its way out, I would go for the navy because I feel like it'd be easier to keep in great wearable shape for longer than a white polo, which would probably be karmically drawn to the first bright ice cream or drink that comes near it.
good call on the navy. it is really top notch. glad to grab this on what may be the last camoshita terry run.

IMG_0575.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
maybe

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks