• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the IM henley usually available through the pre-order process and if so, is it the S/S or F/W offering (guessing the latter)?
Henley is an S/S style, during pre orders, you'll have more options, so if you know your size, then that's the best chance to get what you want.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we're told that the company does not want to do those MTO rounds anymore with dozens of options that will be made in quantities of 1 or 2 sweaters. But we can still adjust quanitites on the styles and colorways we are ordering for our stock - so this time will be more like a true preorder and be focused on what we'll be carrying only.

c0ldfusion

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we're told that the company does not want to do those MTO rounds anymore with dozens of options that will be made in quantities of 1 or 2 sweaters. But we can still adjust quanitites on the styles and colorways we are ordering for our stock - so this time will be more like a true preorder and be focused on what we'll be carrying only.
There will still be pre-orders for other makers right? (I hope.)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can understand their point but that sucks

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 is there still an upcoming Post Imperial restock? Still thinking abut the orange shirt. :bigstar:

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kevenmee -- good restaurants, sights to see, fun places to hang out, that sort of thing
Not from Madison but have been there for a couple of short business trips. If you’re into art, the Chazen Museum of Art is worth seeing. I rented a bike and rode a short ways to the Olbrich botanical gardens—very nice if that’s up your alley.
Memorial Union terrace on Lake Mendota on a nice day.
Lots of very good dining options I thought—what do you like?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.