• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
View attachment 1642250
Anyone around here old enough to remember the Monitaly shorts made out of deadstock tent material? They have taken on the coolest hand over time, almost like a slubby linen
Nice! I'm so glad you brought these up as I was just thinking about this exact project the other day, as part of a bigger conversation about repurposing materials. Glad they're holding up well and look great.

chickenfark

Reaction score
Nice! I'm so glad you brought these up as I was just thinking about this exact project the other day, as part of a bigger conversation about repurposing materials. Glad they're holding up well and look great.
There was a mountain parka made out of that same material right? I remember reallllly liking it but not having the funds to cop at the time.

@troika beat me to it hah

Friend

Reaction score
@gdl203 Sorry if I missed this between here or the slack at some point, but are you guys doing in-person appointments at the office again, or not yet?

Jason12

Reaction score
does this shop ship internationally? when in the checkout I can only select US or Canada but the ship policy says you can

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the PI shirt restock today or later?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.