• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
1FA09F1D-626C-4CC0-88F1-3C3683F2E7F4.jpeg
Old Document popover, KS training shorts, and Doppiaa sneakers

mypants

Reaction score
Damn. Literally everything you bring in from KS is fantastic. Photos Look great, but in person the little details, feel of the fabric etc is just, well - special.

I just received one of the paper tees, and it’s crazy good. I mean, it’s a tshirt, but it’s unlike any tee I’ve ever seen.

Or the green linen, cotton, silk short sleeve over shirt. I mean it came with a beautiful little repair packet including buttons plus a swatch of fabric. Who does that??

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Damn. Literally everything you bring in from KS is fantastic. Photos Look great, but in person the little details, feel of the fabric etc is just, well - special.

I just received one of the paper tees, and it’s crazy good. I mean, it’s a tshirt, but it’s unlike any tee I’ve ever seen.

Or the green linen, cotton, silk short sleeve over shirt. I mean it came with a beautiful little repair packet including buttons plus a swatch of fabric. Who does that??

They're really above and beyond in so many ways. Fun thing though - and I forgot who told me this - but the little bit of fabric is so you can test out washing or cleaning it without doing so on the whole garment

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
4AF91A6C-0A7C-420E-8623-A99F7589BBEE.jpeg

960BE733-C3AE-49C6-991A-9FF68D77D8B0.jpeg 1D7E5205-47BF-4284-92A6-7F7CDE6C33D1.jpeg

got some Glenn’s dropping Friday. Restocks of the natural color HBT work pant, and then we worked with him to make up that style in two more fabrics since it’s so good. The first is the same HBT in olive green, and the second is a chocolate brown twill.

I think it goes without saying that he really knows his way around a pair of pants so while these maybe look plain in a static shot it’s all the details that come together perfectly. They've all been washed once too, which is a nice touch with regards to knowing how they'll fit and gives a softer hand from the start.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just want to share the fact that someone today requested to return a jacket because there was "dandruff on the shoulder". The irony of someone returning an item for this reason, yet at the same time not being able to accept the idea that someone may have tried the jacket before, is so powerful that my cranium is starting to ?

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just want to share the fact that someone today requested to return a jacket because there was "dandruff on the shoulder". The irony of someone returning an item for this reason, yet at the same time not being able to accept the idea that someone may have tried the jacket before, is so powerful that my cranium is starting to ?

That's hilarious. Also, why be so specific? "It doesn't fit" is a perfectly good reason to return, it's not like you guys are assholes about taking product back.

mypants

Reaction score
They're really above and beyond in so many ways. Fun thing though - and I forgot who told me this - but the little bit of fabric is so you can test out washing or cleaning it without doing so on the whole garment

next level. Crazy Cool. And useful too!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's hilarious. Also, why be so specific? "It doesn't fit" is a perfectly good reason to return, it's not like you guys are assholes about taking product back.
Correct - he's free to return it for any reason, or even without one. I'm just amused/stumped by the lack of awareness embedded in the stated reason

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads