• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
Much is said about the excellent selections at NWMA, but I want to shout out how consistently excellent the team is at shipping out orders. I had a couple last minute purchases for some events and these guys busted it to get the purchases out the door and to me on time. Other places sell premium goods but the attention to individual satisfaction at this shop is unparalleled in my experience. Best in the business by a long shot.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good morning @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est - for the next round of Valstar Fall-Winter pre-ordering, will you be offering the below shearling double breasted peacoat in “standard” length again, and in different colors, like a few years ago?

It’s way early, I know, but I want to plan/budget out potential purchases next year. Thanks!

Valstar Peacoat.jpg

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3D1D225C-458B-4C59-A16E-A0B2D29B31B5.jpeg

Inglese shirt

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est - for the next round of Valstar Fall-Winter pre-ordering, will you be offering the below shearling double breasted peacoat in “standard” length again, and in different colors, like a few years ago?

It’s way early, I know, but I want to plan/budget out potential purchases next year. Thanks!

View attachment 1608099
It isn't really up to us - it depends on what styles of shearling they decide to include in the line-up. We wouldn't ask them to make something off the menu, as we know (from the Clint projects) that they have high minimums for a special run.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It isn't really up to us - it depends on what styles of shearling they decide to include in the line-up. We wouldn't ask them to make something off the menu, as we know (from the Clint projects) that they have high minimums for a special run.

Understood, thanks for the quick response, and fingers crossed that Valstar offers the peacoat!

TheBlackBruceWayne

Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better. Wear mine all year round- due to weight they are more decorative than functional during winter- otherwise they still keep you warm to a degree but work really well during spring/summer.

Can't wait to see how you guys incorporate them into your fits!
I find scarf of pentacles very cool. They can be worn in spring and summer? Or only fall and winter?
Think more for spring and summer. I’d say it’s possible to wear in fall/winter but not for pure function as it won’t keep you super warm but I do find uses to add interest in solid to your outfit. Lightweight scarves can offer some neck protection if wrapped right but again not super warm.
You can see uses here for other brands of similar weights. Excited for Pentacles to add to my collection.
View attachment 1605262
View attachment 1605266

TheBlackBruceWayne

Reaction score
Thanks! Very cool and stylish

Very nice, thank you. I think true problem is deciding on color of scarf to buy :)
can't go wrong with any of the colorways honestly. What do you have in your wardrobe?
Getting to wear them all - you find certain colors resonate with different moods/fits.
The blue colorways go with anything, as well as the charcoal khatt & brown 1st Am

The purple & Green Khatt 1 add a great spring/summer pop and work very well with muted earth tones - brown, khaki, gray, etc.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the Doppiaa Aambala short sleeve shirt? Is the base colour navy or black? Looks navy in the product photos... And how has the recommended TTS fit worked out? PTP looks enormous.

1620755522103.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads