• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Negative these are the document tuck pleated! This color is gone but I’m debating getting the green as well cuz the fit is so good.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Join us on Tuesday on Cluhbouse as we take more time to chat with @TheBlackBruceWayne about the path that led him to X of Pentacles (hint: it was not easy). Open for Q&A too

TheBlackBruceWayne

Reaction score
Join us on Tuesday on Cluhbouse as we take more time to chat with @TheBlackBruceWayne about the path that led him to X of Pentacles (hint: it was not easy). Open for Q&A too

🙏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Can't wait to join you guys!

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
I normally take a size 11US in dress shoes. I tried sizing down a full 1 for the huaraches but they felt tight (my big toe was pushing a bit on the front). Went with a size 10.5 and it fits pretty well. I kind of like the looser fit, though I guess maybe 10 would have worked once it stretched out.

Also these huaraches are amazing. I basically wear them all the time. They've got a nice patina now, though there are some water stains on them from rain.
@gdl203 & @tailoredtech - I usually wear a 10E on the Barrie last with Alden shoes and I need a wider footbed.

I normally order at 10.5. Should I go to the 10 if I wanted to order a pair of huaraches? Or something else?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est are the El Karti loafers a total no-no around water? Just talking about wearing around the pool or walking through morning grass, not a rafting trip.
The raffia is fine for that, but we've had some issues with the strength of the glue used to bond the lining and the heel, which can only be exacerbated with water. Those are reasonably easy fixes (use shoe glue to reattach) but I think it's important to know some peeling or ungluing might happen.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy