• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First outing in my first Inis piece that isn’t a beanie. (I know, blasphemy)

D6DBDA2D-7F13-40D1-9EC4-F5089CBE5C6A.jpeg

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had about 0 willpower for that. Grabbed it the second it was up :bounce2:

Now I just need a bandana/square scarf to really tie the look together.
If I don’t look at it maybe I won’t want to buy it! Haha that with the gold stripe Inglese shirt I think would go crazy.

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
I had about 0 willpower for that. Grabbed it the second it was up :bounce2:

Now I just need a bandana/square scarf to really tie the look together.
I love where your head is at with this

kaizerpi

Reaction score
Unfortunately sending this Ikiji polo in the 2/M back. Someone snag it! I just felt a little itchy and not sure I want to deal with the hassle of dry clean only for a summer polo. Will be waiting for the Camoshita terry cloth drop soon!

1618617798575.png

Wore my Scott & Charters cardigan again for a chilly day

1618617852863.png

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately sending this Ikiji polo in the 2/M back. Someone snag it! I just felt a little itchy and not sure I want to deal with the hassle of dry clean only for a summer polo. Will be waiting for the Camoshita terry cloth drop soon!

View attachment 1594877

Wore my Scott & Charters cardigan again for a chilly day

View attachment 1594878
If only it was my size...

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you say to size up on Doppiaa polos, does this mean they’re small compared to previous seasons or do you find them slim generally? I ask because I’ve always been good in prior seasons taking my true size.

letsgofire

Reaction score
I got cartjacked last night on the size 52 doppiaa white blazer. Let me know if someone changes their mind.

Went all in and picked up 4 G. Inglese shirts. Thank goodness for the Luxeswap money.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the NMWA crew - are there measurements for the Doppiaa jackets? I don’t see them on the site and I don’t recall seeing any posted here. I’m particularly interested in the green and purple plaid sportcoat.

vanmosh

Reaction score
When you say to size up on Doppiaa polos, does this mean they’re small compared to previous seasons or do you find them slim generally? I ask because I’ve always been good in prior seasons taking my true size.
Also curious about this - debating whether it's worth taking a gamble on the 52 vs. the recommended 54.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We find them slim generally - also maybe a general styling statement in favor of not wearing fitted polos or knitwear in general.

vespertiliovir

Reaction score
Two sizing Qs:

First, the new KS blouson — TTS? Chest sizes are huge on virtusize (52 inches for a 40...) so I’m a bit thrown. I’m a 40/M in most brands.

Second, Chamula huaraches — what size for a typical US 8 in dress shoes and 9 in sneakers? Site says size down one from your US size but unsure if that means 7 or 8 for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.