• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Catching up on emails tonight but I processed that return for store credit this morning - I'll get you sorted out shortly
Hey man, appreciate the response. Kenshawn told me he put the two items up on the site, but they weren’t uploaded properly (on Main page still oos, but on item page the size isn’t — when I went to purchase it gave me an error message), so what I did was purchase a size 3 that was in stock and left an email letting y’all know to make sure to ship me the size 6.

ALSO
To anyone else that owns the post imperial x camps sweater do you guys use a lint roller or something? My gf keeps telling me there’s too much pilling and it takes away from the look.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Hey man, appreciate the response. Kenshawn told me he put the two items up on the site, but they weren’t uploaded properly (on Main page still oos, but on item page the size isn’t — when I went to purchase it gave me an error message), so what I did was purchase a size 3 that was in stock and left an email letting y’all know to make sure to ship me the size 6.

ALSO
To anyone else that owns the post imperial x camps sweater do you guys use a lint roller or something? My gf keeps telling me there’s too much pilling and it takes away from the look.
OK, I'll make those adjustments when I'm in the office tomorrow and ship it all then

ReedCA

Reaction score
SDC drop is sooo good.

ETA: had to. like i couldn't not.

View attachment 1563224
View attachment 1563225

i hope it fits well because if not i will be crushed. i have big plans for this in the summer. i'm already dreaming of combinations.
Immediately grabbed the shorts too after seeing them teased in the Stoffa live stream. Still debating grabbing the Stoffa jacket to complete the look.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Immediately grabbed the shorts too after seeing them teased in the Stoffa live stream. Still debating grabbing the Stoffa jacket to complete the look.
I thought I was the only one who got excited seeing them on the Stoffa stream! I also picked up the panama shirt for long strolls on some exotic beach or to the mailbox.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who got excited seeing them on the Stoffa stream! I also picked up the panama shirt for long strolls on some exotic beach or to the mailbox.
0F77EA1A-FAB8-4C1D-B73C-458AB64B420C.jpeg

professor

Reaction score
Ok. I think it’s going to be the KS Traveler in navy, size 40 (TTS) for me. Use case is to make this my “one coat”—wear it casually but also over a suit. I’m tall/slim (6’2”, 170 lbs), but I’m going to embrace the volume and not risk it with the sleeves if I size down. Anybody going to talk me out of this?

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok. I think it’s going to be the KS Traveler in navy, size 40 (TTS) for me. Use case is to make this my “one coat”—wear it casually but also over a suit. I’m tall/slim (6’2”, 170 lbs), but I’m going to embrace the volume and not risk it with the sleeves if I size down. Anybody going to talk me out of this?
Great choice. No talking out here.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also went with my TTS of 40 even though I probably could’ve sized down but very happy I didn’t. The main driver of why I almost did was sleeve length as well. Embrace the shape!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.0%