• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

TC11201

Reaction score
Hello friends - we want to give y’all more behind the scenes access this year, in particular as we go through buying season. But we kinda want to control that a bit and not broadcast to the whole world (or our 36k followers on IG). So I want to set up a “close friends” group on IG to do stories and lives that are not for public consumption.

if you want to be included and see those, please dm us on IG or post your IG handle below
@tc06754

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for setting up the IG group, Greg. My IG handle is @baselguy6.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We’ll still post preorder campaigns here when they’re ready to take orders.
Is there anyway of asking your sweater makers, GRP and Doppia, for longer sleeves in the larger sizes during the pre-order? The sweater collection you had this season was epic but the sleeve measurements were too short for my liking.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway of asking your sweater makers, GRP and Doppia, for longer sleeves in the larger sizes during the pre-order? The sweater collection you had this season was epic but the sleeve measurements were too short for my liking.
Have you tried them? I have long arms and wear GRP all the time - never noticed anything wrong with the sleeve length

karmaguy

Reaction score
Hello friends - we want to give y’all more behind the scenes access this year, in particular as we go through buying season. But we kinda want to control that a bit and not broadcast to the whole world (or our 36k followers on IG). So I want to set up a “close friends” group on IG to do stories and lives that are not for public consumption.

if you want to be included and see those, please dm us on IG or post your IG handle below

would love to be in on this! aik0dy

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried them? I have long arms and wear GRP all the time - never noticed anything wrong with the sleeve length

I gave up when I saw the 88 cm / 89 cm (34.6in / 35 in) measurements on the sleeves for the sweaters.

The bubble stitch turtle necks from GRP had longer measurements for the size 7 that work for my body but I'm not comfortable wearing turtle necks.

Do the GRP sweaters vary in size or was one of the measurements a misprint?

ghh923

Reaction score
Size VI in the chunky has sleeves more than long enough for me (35.25).

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turrible photo but here’s the shearling. 10/10 recommend

CADE9535-B3E9-4238-B9EF-C8CE95C4AF09.jpeg

Last edited:

Abrantes

Reaction score

@abrantes.coelho plzkthx :inlove:

Really appreciate y'all doing this!

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever washed their S&C cardigans? I have had mine for years and haven’t washed/cleaned it and I don’t have any particular reason to but was just wondering what others have done when the time comes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads