• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

tailoredtech

Reaction score
A little late but my favourite pickups this season:

Of course, Clint
1606350327928.png

Haven't received it yet but definitely going to be a top pick if the fit is right:
1606350373407.png

And the Monitaly riding pants:
1606350448781.png

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Newcomer IIRC we are similar in fit. I’m 5’10 165lb, and I take a 40R jacket and a medium in most U.S. brands but sized up to L here. The fit feels good except a little tight in the shoulders. I’ve never owned a leather jacket before (of any quality), so I’m hoping—and thinking—this is just normal break-in.

It also probably would be hard to zip this over anything much heavier than a tee or thin sweater but that’s OK because I run warm and plus this little-known guy I follow on Twitter has convinced me that outerwear should always be worn open.

Ruh roh. Well here is to hoping! I got an L too.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks amazing. I want one!

First wear of this harapos reales sweater. @Remy Fool I see what you’re saying about the curling around the edges. I think it looks nice regardless, but maybe it will flatten with wear. So happy you guys talked me into this preorder!

View attachment 1504946
I thought this cardigan was too wild but the two fit pics made me hate myself for not pre ordering.
Looks awesome!

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks amazing. I want one!

First wear of this harapos reales sweater. @Remy Fool I see what you’re saying about the curling around the edges. I think it looks nice regardless, but maybe it will flatten with wear. So happy you guys talked me into this preorder!

View attachment 1504946

You and Remy definitely make this look more wearable irl! I am kicking myself for not getting in on that preorder too!

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Monitaly riding pants have been my **** since I got them. I never thought I’d like something with this silhouette, but I took a chance and it worked out amazingly.
Yeah seriously. The deep pleats along with the silhouette make them look amazing. Wish I got a size larger since they stop a tiny bit too high above my ankle but with some boots they’re great

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If sizing doesn’t work out we could play jacket musical chairs, til it does!!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monitaly riding pants have been my **** since I got them. I never thought I’d like something with this silhouette, but I took a chance and it worked out amazingly.
They’re spectacular in that fabric

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a BIG thankyou to NMWA.
I ordered a sweater last night & it was delivered this evening ( admittedly i am a stones throw across the Hudson).
Professionally packaged and presented, with a hand written note, from Greg.
This is only my second purchase, though no doubt there will be more.
You guys put the competition to shame. Well done!
Thank you

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a BIG thankyou to NMWA.
I ordered a sweater last night & it was delivered this evening ( admittedly i am a stones throw across the Hudson).
Professionally packaged and presented, with a hand written note, from Greg.
This is only my second purchase, though no doubt there will be more.
You guys put the competition to shame. Well done!
Thank you

There is literally no service business that is better than NMWA.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads