• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there still an Iglese drop coming up or did I space out on it?

LeBeef

Reaction score
the Fujito jungle jacket arrived, and I have to say I don’t love the fit. I’m leaning towards returning. Before I do I’d like some feedback.
1. Do you like the fit?
2. Would you size down or move on?

View attachment 1478389
View attachment 1478390View attachment 1478392
I prefer a fuller look sometimes, too, and I don't think this looks bad other than the sleeves being long. Having said that, I agree that a size down might be better. I don't think the measurements are that different between sizes for fujito.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Do we have a release date for KS drop 2? Need to plan/pace myself if I plan on picking up a traveler coat.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do we have a release date for KS drop 2? Need to plan/pace myself if I plan on picking up a traveler coat.
It's shipping out of Japan this week so probably live 3 weeks from now

true.to.size

Reaction score
New pants, day two: Schneider cotton twill.
20201016_164050.jpg

Can already tell these will be great go-to, everyday pants for the cooler months. Some Leder on top.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone pick up the Document popover with the rounded collar? Love it, just OK? The fabric looks really nice.

LeBeef

Reaction score
Anyone pick up the Document popover with the rounded collar? Love it, just OK? The fabric looks really nice.
I have the SS version and love it, though it is a little on the preppy side for me with the white Oxford cloth. The pockets are really great and functional. The AW fabric does look really nice and I would consider getting it if I didn’t already have the previous version.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Shooting for next Friday.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the SS version and love it, though it is a little on the preppy side for me with the white Oxford cloth. The pockets are really great and functional. The AW fabric does look really nice and I would consider getting it if I didn’t already have the previous version.
A little "preppy" is a helpful take on it. Something for me to consider as I ponder.

LatAm

Reaction score
A little "preppy" is a helpful take on it. Something for me to consider as I ponder.
I also picked that one up over the summer and I think the rounded collar, wide placket and pockets keep it from being too preppy. Probably depends on whether you are coming at more as a tee wearer, in which case the white oxford cloth might give you that vibe, or more as an OCBD wearer, in which case it compares as more casual.

Anyway, have worn it a lot! This season's fabric looks fantastic and I am very tempted.

LeBeef

Reaction score
Yeah, should clarify the preppiness for me is the bright white Oxford cloth, since I only wear ocbd at work. I agree with @LatAm that all the other cool details push it casual, particularly with the AW fabric choice. Really like the cream.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's