• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

kevenmee

Reaction score
If you could send this to my secretary to put on my calendar I’d appreciate it.
You should add that as official feedback.

"If you really want to excel and go above and beyond, subscribe to SF and block off my calendar for hot drops. Bonus points if you just buy one of everything for any pre-orders that come up."

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

tailoredtech

Reaction score
I saw a tease of the S&C cozy cardigans on IG but don't have it saved. Are we getting a teaser tomorrow?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

true.to.size

Reaction score
any chance those SdC corduroys would work for someone with a ~31" inseam without looking way too cropped? Waist-wise, I could take a small, or a medium would work if i always belt it.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is it the same soft lambswool as previous years just with flecks of different colors in the yarns? Or an entirely different wool?
The former. Still super soft

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now i gotta figure out how to size S&C cardigan again or dig it out of my f/w storage early

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Damn, so much good ish coming up. I’ve been trying to take a wait and see what I really want approach to this season, but there’s too much to choose from. I’m particularly excited to see what y’all got from document. It’s one of my favorite brands you carry, though usually their oversized styling in the looks books makes it hard for me to tell which pieces will fit me best. This year’s looks have been amazing though:
Also very pumped to see what NMWA picked up from Document this time around. The looks are really good this time, particularly fond of the ribbed collared cardigan and the giant smocks. Would also really like to see some of those multi-color fabric outerwears up close.

1601496210028.png
1601496375559.png
1601496521522.png
1601496583232.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments