• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
but it is a valid and a funny take, innit?
I mean, I don't think so, no, though admittedly I don't know the people in question, what they're wearing, or the context in which they're wearing it; self-respect is manifested in all sorts of ways that aren't associated with dress. It comes off at best "weird condescending exclusionism" rather than valid or funny, to me. Of course I don't know 1969 either.

hpreston

Reaction score

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am missing something here? I guess it depends on one's definition of 'dress shirt', but all the links I see are for casual shirts....:confused2:
Well, the camp collar shirts are cool but I am iffy about sizing - I just don't know what the fit of these will be and I am pretty happy with my current rotation of camp collar shirts. That's not to say that I won't pick one up next S/S.

As for the other shirts, yeah, they aren't dress shirts per se. But they are shirts that I would likely wear with a SC, and I have worn a jacket two to three times in about 7 months.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, the camp collar shirts are cool but I am iffy about sizing - I just don't know what the fit of these will be and I am pretty happy with my current rotation of camp collar shirts. That's not to say that I won't pick one up next S/S.

As for the other shirts, yeah, they aren't dress shirts per se. But they are shirts that I would likely wear with a SC, and I have worn a jacket two to three times in about 7 months.
Gotcha - just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a section of the pre-order

Duke Silver

Reaction score
what kind of films do you make?
I work in editing on features. I go back and forth between being the department head on smaller indies and a little lower on the totem pole on bigger projects. Currently working on the Coming to America sequel.

LeBeef

Reaction score
I work in editing on features. I go back and forth between being the department head on smaller indies and a little lower on the totem pole on bigger projects. Currently working on the Coming to America sequel.
Oh man can’t wait for that. I still watch the original and Boomerang all the time.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's