• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not so much worried about the length (I am happy with it hitting around the belt)...More concerned about how slim it appeared in the photo I referenced. I would certainly want to be able to wear it buttoned** over a medium weight sweater without feeling constrained. I'm definitely not worried about arm length. It's hard for me to find jackets that aren't too short in the arms.

** I know it looks better unbuttoned, but I want the ability to do so :)
Got it - although I'm not sure you can tell how slim it fits @dbbradle based on that picture. It's only buttoned in the middle so it may give a visual impression of tightness that wouldn't be there if he buttoned the whole front

mak1277

Reaction score
Got it - although I'm not sure you can tell how slim it fits @dbbradle based on that picture. It's only buttoned in the middle so it may give a visual impression of tightness that wouldn't be there if he buttoned the whole front
Fair enough.

As I described it, would you suggest I size up one or two sizes from my normal? I wear a 42L in US size...would I want a 54 or 56?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Fair enough.

As I described it, would you suggest I size up one or two sizes from my normal? I wear a 42L in US size...would I want a 54 or 56?
If you want a looser fit like J Robie, go for 56 (especially if you're tall, no worries about sleeves)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks. Yes I'm 6'2 and wear a 36 sleeve in shirts.

Now, what color suedes will be dropping this fall? :)
The usual sandal (butterscotch) and caffe (dark brown). If you want a 56, you'd probably need to get it from another store though 😕 We only buy up to 54 now

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
DBF pents ? niice

That Camoshita cardi is a lifetime piece. So easy

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Hey @gdl203 have pre-order shipments been de-prioritized until everything else ships? Haven't gotten a shipping notification for my stole and it's been about 8 days since I gave the remaining deposit. I got my Camoshita shipment email, so just curious.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey @gdl203 have pre-order shipments been de-prioritized until everything else ships? Haven't gotten a shipping notification for my stole and it's been about 8 days since I gave the remaining deposit. I got my Camoshita shipment email, so just curious.
I don't think so - everything is shipped in order of the order date.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Did we ever get word on the arrival of the Niche preorders? I forget what the ETA was back in May.

Any idea on the KS Traveler Coat colors? Materials? Def need to start saving up for one of those.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.