• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20200831059.jpg
So dope.

???????????????????????

I can't believe dudes told you that flannel is too heavy.

45bur

Reaction score
Definitely a medium, I'm normally a small and this jersey in medium is an extremely comfortable slim-but-not-too-slim fit. Color is so great in person too, and pairs very easily with a lot of other palettes.
Thanks. Looks like the medium is sold out! More money for other stuff I guess

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late Friday sizing question. For Rota higher rise...go the same size as regular rise? If you were to size up or down, which direction would you go?
Same size

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I posted earlier and it may have gotten lost. What is the best size for a 34 waste in these trousers

I would say large but considering these are easy pants, I think inseam length will be the best guidance rather than waist size.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m CRUSHED I missed the Sage green shirt jacket. Whoever got the XL please let me know if you don’t keep it

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe dudes told you that flannel is too heavy.
I get it actually. Even I sometimes find my heavier flannel uncomfortable (especially when indoors in a heated environment). I only fully realized that after I got a suit made in that Fox worsted flannel years ago - since then, every fall or spring, I really enjoy the ability to wear it even when it's not freezing outside.

This suit is probably unusual enough to warrant a few snaps and a post
satisfied.gif

Fox lightweight tan herringbone flannel, smoked MOP buttons

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also it's amazing that these were considered acceptable fit pic quality 6 years ago... ?

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the Ikiji polo sweater yesterday. I'm normally a 42/52 and this XL fits very well. Like @gdl203 mentioned I will also usually pull up the sleeves when wearing. Left down here to show length.

IMG_1184.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads