• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, it is a bunch of people who went from wearing a formal business suit 5 days a week for the last 30-50 years to "eh, I feel like this needs to be toned down." It is really quite humorous.

Alocin

Reaction score
@Newcomer @justridiculous thanks y’all! It’s a little easier to direct when I’m not taking the shots so thanks goes to my friends for putting up with me.

db123456

Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the Rota trousers in green garment-dyed linen that seem to have been added recently. Can we expect them to fit slimmer in the top block than wool trousers in the same size (more like the garment-dyed cotton/linen)?

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Soulive switched “perspectives.” It still exists, but the company rebranded. A pity, because the shirts were really awesome.
Huh, oh well. I am also wearing mine today as a 4th of July shirt. :slayer:

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the Rota trousers in green garment-dyed linen that seem to have been added recently. Can we expect them to fit slimmer in the top block than wool trousers in the same size (more like the garment-dyed cotton/linen)?
Yes I would expect them to fit a little smaller (1/2 size or so)

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have sizing advice for the James Grose Aviation jacket? Is this a TTS model or go up one size?
I’d say it’s pretty TTS. But as a 43L, I wear a 44 in the aviation, so I’d say that if you’re usually between sizes, it’s safe to go to the larger one.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Does a grizzly jacket count as shearling?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.