• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
how many new jackets does one need while working from home, not traveling, and not going out, for foreseeable future!! #fml
dude, you gotta take some walks. Get fresh air every day

zenosparadox

Reaction score
It was a trick!

Anyone -size 2 or 3 for the Fujito Jungle jacket if I'm a 40R. Would assume 3, but the measurements lead me to double check.
You could probably do either. I'm a 42 and have both 3s and 4s in Fujito (both jackets and other stuff). 3s are a pretty standard fit on me, while the 4s are a bit more roomy. But I like their clothes to fit a bit roomy, so in general I prefer to go 4.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

karmaguy

Reaction score
anyone have advice on sizing that Kuon type 2? I'm normally a medium in most jackets but also have broad shoulders so not sure if I need to size up to a L for this jacket..

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have advice on sizing that Kuon type 2? I'm normally a medium in most jackets but also have broad shoulders so not sure if I need to size up to a L for this jacket..
echoing what @King Calder said, I think sizing up is better since sleeve length is on the shorter side as well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.