• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

whorishconsumer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never been much a fan of seersucker, but this G. Inglese seersucker I got for a song is the tits. Also enjoying The Guide, which was included gratis.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sale is still active - maybe try adding to your cart to see the marked down price?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What's the sizing like on the sublime paper/raffia hats? 0=57 cm, 1=58cm, etc?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What's the sizing like on the sublime paper/raffia hats? 0=57 cm, 1=58cm, etc?
I think thats right. I'll add that, while Greg has mentioned before that those hats are forgiving in size because the material is a bit flexible, I bought the hat in size 1 and I think it looks a little small on my head, and would have been better off sizing up. The brim can get pretty floppy, which makes the hat look a bit smaller on your head.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how many new jackets does one need while working from home, not traveling, and not going out, for foreseeable future!! #fml

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.