• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look’s good. Fit seems similar to how my S fits me.
Pretty similar, though I think mine may be a bit fuller and slightly longer. Seen (kinda) side by side like this, I like them both (and am content to stay where I am) ; )

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wearing my camoshita cardigan at home all the time now. it's so nice.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice. What size is that KS camp collar shirt in the second photo?
40 - same size as I alw

wearing my camoshita cardigan at home all the time now. it's so nice.
I agree! Really unique piece.

Have to leave something to the imagination.

@Newcomer ..... are those the naissance dusty rose in medium ?
Large. I’d maybe prefer the Medium, but the Large are fine.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not in the mood for that right now 😕

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to say that I am really, really appreciative of the team at NMWA for what you all are doing.

Your statement and action-oriented results are fantastic and that commitment makes me excited as a long-time fan and an even more excited costumer to continue to support a business that I am so excited to continue to support y'all.

Thanks to Greg, as leadership, for listening and taking a stand and having conversations with your team during a time that is tumultuous and controversial (in many ways, especially in business worlds). I am especially happy that the actions last beyond the visibility of the media cycle and the protests.

Thank you all — I think this is the best part about NMWA. Y'all aren't a giant company issuing some marketing capitalization — y'all are a smaller company doing what you can, and the words behind the company come from people we love and are happy to support.

That's the best part about NMWA. It's so easy to see and know the people behind it. I appreciate that y'all are doing what you can to make our clothing consumption a bit better, in whatever way you can. Love always, friends.

Last edited:

hpreston

Reaction score
Third.

Appreciate all of this from the No Man team, and makes me, more than ever want to continue to be a customer, and support all of these efforts.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.