• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'd say the grey pants. It's tough to have two greens in the same outfit without either clashing or looking matchy. I know the easy pants are described as olive green but to me they don't look that green.

I think these would look great with that outfit too:

Last edited:

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Trying to decide between the Monitaly huarache and the DBF fisherman sandals. I originally ordered the huarache in 10 but it looks like 10.5 is my size. What would the equivalent size be on the fisherman sandals? 45?

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the length of the Merz 346 sweatshirts? I'm interested in the sage but, when double-checking measurements against other color iterations of the same product number, I'm seeing drastically different measurements between different retailers--anywhere between 26.5 (too short) to 30 (just great). I've also noticed previous posts (like @Patrick R's) that indicate these do run on the short side and tend to shrink an inch on washing. I do own the henleys and find them to be sufficiently long in size 7/XL, but are the sweatshirts out of bounds for anyone 6'2" and above?

Trayco

Reaction score
Can anyone speak to the length of the Merz 346 sweatshirts? I'm interested in the sage but, when double-checking measurements against other color iterations of the same product number, I'm seeing drastically different measurements between different retailers--anywhere between 26.5 (too short) to 30 (just great). I've also noticed previous posts (like @Patrick R's) that indicate these do run on the short side and tend to shrink an inch on washing. I do own the henleys and find them to be sufficiently long in size 7/XL, but are the sweatshirts out of bounds for anyone 6'2" and above?
I have the large (6) in the winter color and the length from back of the neck is 27.5.
I washed and hung dry 1 time. I don’t remember the original length.
I have the Henley and it runs way longer than the sweatshirt.

Sartorium

Reaction score
I have the large (6) in the winter color and the length from back of the neck is 27.5.
I washed and hung dry 1 time. I don’t remember the original length.
I have the Henley and it runs way longer than the sweatshirt.
What's the hand like on the Henleys? I have pretty sensitive skin been looking for something soft for spring

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.