• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Nat25

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Portugese Flannel Canal jacquard stripe camp shirt see thru? I’m hoping not but saw it styled on a model on another site and looked like it may be. Thx.

Alocin

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Portugese Flannel Canal jacquard stripe camp shirt see thru? I’m hoping not but saw it styled on a model on another site and looked like it may be. Thx.
I have one on the way, will report back once it comes in!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est what size in these Document trousers works for a 34 waist?

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
@sebastian mcfox How does that henley fare in the hotter months of the year. I dream of knitwear all year round, but temperatures where I live (and humidity) get pretty high, and I've yet to find a super breathable knit that I can wear into higher temps without it looking like fishnets.

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@sebastian mcfox How does that henley fare in the hotter months of the year. I dream of knitwear all year round, but temperatures where I live (and humidity) get pretty high, and I've yet to find a super breathable knit that I can wear into higher temps without it looking like fishnets.
I’ve only just received it so can’t say with certainty. But it was around 24 Celsius yesterday and I was very comfortable. I suspect 30C or higher and I would struggle

Duke Silver

Reaction score
I wore mine the week before lockdown when it was in the upper 70’s in LA and I was very comfortable in it. Granted that’s only one wear, but it felt cooler to me than the IM crew necks. Feel like the knit is maybe a little more open on the Henley?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score

I think size Medium, but I'm going to tap in @baltimoron since I know he has a few pairs of tuck pants from Document

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1585760889640.png

legend
measurement one : waist
measurement two : hip
measurement three : thigh
measurment four : Front Rise
measurement five : pants length (inseam/ outseam?)

LatAm

Reaction score

Frank, I have three pairs of Document Tucks, all in Large, and I'm pretty much a standard 34".

That said, product description doesn't say if the raw denim is sanforized. If not, it's going to shrink a whole bunch.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just spent an hour on IG live with Handcut radio's Aleks talking about navigating this crisis.

If you want to listen to some of it, check.it out on the Handcut Radio Instagram account.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Early pic

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.