• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can the NMWA x SC navy suits work for a funeral? My mom had a serious stroke last night and was already fighting a losing battle with cancer to begin with. They say she only has a few days.

Sorry to dampen the mood, guys....
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm hoping you have family and friends you can be with, in a difficult time like this

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just sent our donation to Meals on Wheels for week 2

MoW_receipt_week2.png

We're harnessing the power of this community and it makes me very proud. This brings our total donation to $7,430.

I want to keep this up though - it's no time to rest on our laurels as this virus is not resting. It's putting stress throughout the assistance system and getting supplies and personnel to help is getting harder, not easier.

Thanks to all who participated in this initiative and thanks to all who will !

And, of course, thank you for your understanding and patience as it takes longer than usual to receive your orders.

Last edited:

Trayco

Reaction score
Just sent our donation to Meals on Wheels for week 2

View attachment 1363526

We're harnessing the power of this community and it makes my very proud. This brings our total donation to $7,430.

I want to keep this up though - it's no time to rest on our laurels as this virus is not resting. It's putting stress throughout the assistance system and getting supplies and personnel to help is getting harder, not easier.

Thanks to all who participated in this initiative and thanks to all who will !

And, of course, thank you for your understanding and patience as it takes longer than usual to receive your orders.
As soon as my Luxeswap hits I’m in for another order.

blacklight

Reaction score
Hi @gdl203,

Hoping the team is hanging in there in these troubling times.

Did the store ever stock the Arc Taos pants in tencel fray from the Desert Phantom collection by Abasi Rosborough? The bomber + ARC shirt have been my favorite pieces since I purchased them and I've been looking for any leads on where I might be able to complete the set (and hopefully support NMWA in the process.) Thanks.

Sartorium

Reaction score
Hey I ordered something last week and this week as well, very obviously no rush but should I e-mail you order # to combine shipping or is that info readily available on your back end?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey I ordered something last week and this week as well, very obviously no rush but should I e-mail you order # to combine shipping or is that info readily available on your back end?
Thanks for your orders. We always look for multiple ordersand combine them when we ship. No need to email about it. Thanks for checking :)

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi @gdl203,

Hoping the team is hanging in there in these troubling times.

Did the store ever stock the Arc Taos pants in tencel fray from the Desert Phantom collection by Abasi Rosborough? The bomber + ARC shirt have been my favorite pieces since I purchased them and I've been looking for any leads on where I might be able to complete the set (and hopefully support NMWA in the process.) Thanks.
Sorry we never carried those

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.