• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So after almost 9 months of hemming and hawing about this jacket I figured now was a good time to just get it (for a good cause!). Also I strangely have very limited transitional outerwear.

View attachment 1361497
Such a great jacket. Own the green version and probably my most worn item these past few months. Perfect for California weather.

kjb

Reaction score
Good look. You guys are fancy. I’ve been wearing the same pair of sweatpants for the past 4 days.
ha! i've been trying to keep a normal routine, so a shower everyday and putting on stuff i can head outside in every few hours for some sunlight and fresh air.

SCD slubby cotton Field Jacket?

I kopped last fall (after hemming and hawing for a bit). I found it quite useful even when it got colder, easy to layer over chunky knits....
yup! i actually ordered in the fall but sent it back. and then would add it to my cart every few months after that but never could bring myself to go all in. and absolutely, one of my first thoughts after trying it on would be that i could definitely fit some thicker knits under it and it would be great.

Such a great jacket. Own the green version and probably my most worn item these past few months. Perfect for California weather.
i'm kinda glad the green sold out, would have made my decision much harder as both colors were so good.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
As someone who gets a haircut every other week... send help.
Every week, geez. I get one every month and I thought I was suffering. My hair is a huge mess, I've been pondering the idea of just buzzing it. Haven't been buzzed in a looong time, don't think I could handle it

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
i'm kinda glad the green sold out, would have made my decision much harder as both colors were so good.
why i kopped both - was/am living lean while in a refit/refuel re mode (life!) - and outside some SF-unsung TYT selections the the extent of my in season play

kjb

Reaction score
As someone who gets a haircut every other week... send help.
yeah i'm once a month and actually left it longer the last time, no clue when the next appointment will be. i figured this is the universe telling me it's time to develop some serious flow.

and just because no body has anything else to do, here’s some inspiration. please enjoy:

Last edited:

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ditto re: haircut, my wife is on the verge of ordering hair cutting supplies to make my hair as her latest art project!

Trayco

Reaction score
Im growing hair and beard. My head shape does not mix well with shaving it bald.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every week, geez. I get one every month and I thought I was suffering. My hair is a huge mess, I've been pondering the idea of just buzzing it. Haven't been buzzed in a looong time, don't think I could handle it
My wife was on the phone with a friend of hers who cuts her family's hair (she knows how). My wife asked her friend about tips for cutting my hair. I interjected to tell her the only steps involved were to get scissors, some rope, and be fast enough to catch me. Given the size of our apartment, however, and my hesitation to go out, she may have a considerable advantage over time.

Last edited:

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve been cutting my own hair since high school, but with nowhere to go and no one to see except on Zoom calls, don’t think I need to be cutting it for while.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm now trying to grow everything out. If the worst case scenario comes to pass, and we are WFH for a couple months, I'll at least come back to work with a beard and some gorgeous locks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.