• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol you have me confused with someone else. only have the classic tan valstarino so couldn't justify the clint until now!!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Probably referring to your epic shearling long coat

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

chickenfark

Reaction score
It seems from this thread that some people size down. I'm kind of stuck between going with a 52(tts) or sizing down to a 50
From what I'm reading, if you want a slimmer silhouette you can size down, but TTS is the "intended fit" - since I'm on the larger side of a 40, and trending towards slouchier fits, I'll probably go with a 50.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone compare sizing between Clint and Valstar’s unlined trucker?

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can of course refer to the size chart for it, but I'd point out that for the new Giubottino shirt jacket, the sample I tried was a Medium. I would wear an XL. My Sahariana is an XL
Greg, I want to order the Giubottino in the brown linen check #476. You're wearing a M in the pic? The sizing chart does skew large. If I'm a 42 normally should I go with the M as well? Large seems a bit oversize based on the chart. Cheers!

chickenfark

Reaction score
FWIW in my experience measurements on shackets always trend big since they're meant to be layered

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Greg, I want to order the Giubottino in the brown linen check #476. You're wearing a M in the pic? The sizing chart does skew large. If I'm a 42 normally should I go with the M as well? Large seems a bit oversize based on the chart. Cheers!
No you should definitely get a Large. What looks oversized to you on the chart?

Yes I'm wearing an M on the photo and it's teeny on me

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.