• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est - I sent you a slightly urgent email, as an aside 😬 (well, as urgent as clothing may be).

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est
Are the terry tees super thick or heavy?
They look beautiful but wondering if they are heavy. I’d love to rock these in the summer but me and the NY humidity aren’t friends.
Not heavy really. They wear almost the same as a pique polo in terms of weight. The Doppiaa we have coming next are more of a plush toweling material, a little thicker than the Camoshita ones

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
So this is a dumb question, but I placed an order for the Traveler Coat in Grey glenplaid, and I can’t remember if I specified that in my order. Is there anyway to check in account info/order details?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est - I sent you a slightly urgent email, as an aside 😬 (well, as urgent as clothing may be).
To the customer inbox? I'm not seeing it, sorry. If you mean the one from the other day then I got back to you this morning (finally.. sorry)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
So this is a dumb question, but I placed an order for the Traveler Coat in Grey glenplaid, and I can’t remember if I specified that in my order. Is there anyway to check in account info/order details?
Just reply to order confirmation email to be on the safe side

Trayco

Reaction score
Not heavy really. They wear almost the same as a pique polo in terms of weight. The Doppiaa we have coming next are more of a plush toweling material, a little thicker than the Camoshita ones
Awesome
I’ve never stepped into the terry cloth area of clothing cause it always felt heavy
I’ll try one out

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the customer inbox? I'm not seeing it, sorry. If you mean the one from the other day then I got back to you this morning (finally.. sorry)
Weird - I replied to the email thread - just sent a follow up email if the wires were crossed. Not the end of the world, probably should have called but then you would hear my voice and that crosses such a strange barrier.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.