• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Friend

Reaction score
Agree. Love the coat in approx 35 or below weather. But if I can get away with a lighter coat, I will.

I tend towards the opposite, just because I walk 30 minutes to work every day in pretty much all weather (beats having to interact with the MTA). In weather like today, I prefer a heavy coat and only a light sweater underneath, so I'm ideally not freezing at the beginning of the walk, not boiling at the end of it, and comfortable in a heated office for the day. So if anything, I love heavy knitwear but pass on it more often than heavy outerwear.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yay, just pre-ordered the KS navy Traveler. Really stoked, been thinking about this core piece for a long time. First tried this on at NMWA a bit over two years ago.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tend towards the opposite, just because I walk 30 minutes to work every day in pretty much all weather (beats having to interact with the MTA). In weather like today, I prefer a heavy coat and only a light sweater underneath, so I'm ideally not freezing at the beginning of the walk, not boiling at the end of it, and comfortable in a heated office for the day. So if anything, I love heavy knitwear but pass on it more often than heavy outerwear.

I found I have to remove my knitwear in office no matter how light it is...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Camoshita has *strong* beach vibes. Super super nice palette.
Get ready for the livestream

MV5BM2E1OWVlZGMtN2ZiZC00MmQzLWExMTctYmI1Yjk3MWE2MWQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terry polos are an essential, happy to pick up the pink one. Also got the green shirt jacket, and I'm so happy to see a beige easy pant, it's something I've been wanting to see for years.

Maybe next paycheck I'll pick up the white cardigan. can't always get everything you want =)

excellent buy!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, never bought Camoshita before. I’m a 42L/52L normally. How is the fit on the blouson? Should I go L or XL?

AFC0C045-F167-4659-AA7F-35816AF9B702.jpeg

Last edited:

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the KS Traveller in Smokey green, cant wait to see the color in real life! I waffled between that and the navy this whole week.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up the navy camoshita cardigan
I def want those tan easy pants after seeing @gdl203 in em’

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads