• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Friend

Reaction score
Agree. Love the coat in approx 35 or below weather. But if I can get away with a lighter coat, I will.
I tend towards the opposite, just because I walk 30 minutes to work every day in pretty much all weather (beats having to interact with the MTA). In weather like today, I prefer a heavy coat and only a light sweater underneath, so I'm ideally not freezing at the beginning of the walk, not boiling at the end of it, and comfortable in a heated office for the day. So if anything, I love heavy knitwear but pass on it more often than heavy outerwear.

LatAm

Reaction score
Yay, just pre-ordered the KS navy Traveler. Really stoked, been thinking about this core piece for a long time. First tried this on at NMWA a bit over two years ago.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tend towards the opposite, just because I walk 30 minutes to work every day in pretty much all weather (beats having to interact with the MTA). In weather like today, I prefer a heavy coat and only a light sweater underneath, so I'm ideally not freezing at the beginning of the walk, not boiling at the end of it, and comfortable in a heated office for the day. So if anything, I love heavy knitwear but pass on it more often than heavy outerwear.
I found I have to remove my knitwear in office no matter how light it is...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terry polos are an essential, happy to pick up the pink one. Also got the green shirt jacket, and I'm so happy to see a beige easy pant, it's something I've been wanting to see for years.

Maybe next paycheck I'll pick up the white cardigan. can't always get everything you want =)

excellent buy!

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, never bought Camoshita before. I’m a 42L/52L normally. How is the fit on the blouson? Should I go L or XL?

AFC0C045-F167-4659-AA7F-35816AF9B702.jpeg

Last edited:

Alocin

Reaction score
Just ordered the KS Traveller in Smokey green, cant wait to see the color in real life! I waffled between that and the navy this whole week.

Trayco

Reaction score
Picked up the navy camoshita cardigan
I def want those tan easy pants after seeing @gdl203 in em’

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.