• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Trayco

Reaction score
What color are you all choosing for the Traveller Coat? I like the gray glenplaid, but think that navy, boring as it may be, would be more versatile and wearable.
Grey Glenplaid for me but...
I do already have navy and yes it’s super versatile. I would choose that as the first option.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
What color are you all choosing for the Traveller Coat? I like the gray glenplaid, but think that navy, boring as it may be, would be more versatile and wearable.
I got the grey glenplaid and plan on wearing it with everything I own. I think it’s just as versatile? I also already own a navy coat so...

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, serious question, does the grey glenplaid have a stripe? I saw somewhere someone mentioned red - I have difficulty seeing the color red and don’t see a darn thing.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Grey Glenplaid for me but...
I do already have navy and yes it’s super versatile. I would choose that as the first option.
I thought you were married? How are you planning on sneaking the second coat by spousal customs?
So, serious question, does the grey glenplaid have a stripe? I saw somewhere someone mentioned red - I have difficulty seeing the color red and don’t see a darn thing.
There are thin red stripes running horizontally and vertically that bisect the plain squares and the squares that only have vertical lines and only have horizontal lines. Probably not noticeable from more than a few feet away.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Grey Glenplaid for me, as in my case I think it definitely adds to my wardrobe without overlapping my current Traveler Coat (or any of my other coats, for that matter)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It has a red overcheck

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, I see the overcheck on the brown but not the grey. Eyes are crazy, man.

Trayco

Reaction score
I thought you were married? How are you planning on sneaking the second coat by spousal customs?

There are thin red stripes running horizontally and vertically that bisect the plain squares and the squares that only have vertical lines and only have horizontal lines. Probably not noticeable from more than a few feet away.
I am married. She’s amazingly cool about it and has quite a shopping habit as well. Haha

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Preorders are tricky. What is everyone going for? KS looks great but with the big dog on the horizon, hard to make a call.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.