• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live today with Eva Kuhle of Epaulet

Today, Peter talks to Eva Kuhle of Epaulet, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 4:00 p.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oh that KS vest was so nice !

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Newcomer

Get the byborre. It's a really fun jacket, so just don't overthink it. The mannequin styling is actually really good. Not super into Jon's styling there -- it looks incongruent in that look imo. Grab a cute colored beanie with it, too, wear some blue/black/grey pants and a comfy shirt.

Put 2 cheezy gordita crunches in the two red pockets, half an italian grinder in the yellow pocket, and in the blue pocket stash a flask of Baja Blast.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Newcomer

Get the byborre. It's a really fun jacket, so just don't overthink it. The mannequin styling is actually really good. Not super into Jon's styling there -- it looks incongruent in that look imo. Grab a cute colored beanie with it, too, wear some blue/black/grey pants and a comfy shirt.

Put 2 cheezy gordita crunches in the two red pockets, half an italian grinder in the yellow pocket, and in the blue pocket stash a flask of Baja Blast.
what, no gabagool?

ghh923

Reaction score
To whomever scored the KS Traveller restock in 42 navy last night before I could, please let me know if it doesn't work out.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.