• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Remy Fool

Reaction score
I can't remember if you ended up returning that gradient Minotaur raincoat but I remember you had trouble fitting that into your wardrobe, too. I'm sort of worried that the same thing will happen again.

Still, I'm casting my vote for 3.

Trayco

Reaction score
I’d say 2 if you’re looking to get something less formal but still lots of wear out of. 3 def intrigues the hell out of me too but It could run the risk of getting less use if it’s not your typical style. I did this kind of risk with the ARC suit and I’m happy with that choice. Getting it tailored and I’m dying to rock it for a night out. I think overall I’d say go for 3 and get out of your comfort zone

LatAm

Reaction score
I'm going against the majority opinion here and voting for flowy #1. Despite the multiplicity of long coats in your wardrobe I'm willing to bet it would still get the most use out of the 3 options. And I think Greg mentioned it was one of his favourites this season?

mmmargeologist

Reaction score
Alright, y'all ready for a crazy question? I've got store credit and points and a discount collectively burning a hole in the pocket of my Rota cords, and I want to get something a little off-kilter. What say the masses! Just like the Highlander, there can ONLY BE ONE:

Option 1: Easily, the most pragmatic of the three. Something I will throw over a suit on the way to work, or wear on the weekends with a sweater like @lefty. The big buttons make me smile. The downside? I've got a lot of long coats.
View attachment 1283293

Option 2: I mean, this thing is just bonkers and I love Kaptain Sunshine. I'll get some wear out of it when I hit the slopes next year (~15-20 days total). But maybe it is too much.

View attachment 1283294

Option 3: This thing has been tempting me for a solid two months. It is wild, and doesn't really fit with the majority of my wardrobe, but it is just so bonkers and awesome that I want it. Plus, I like supporting new brands. I can see myself grabbing this when I don't want to wear something more dressy like a field jacket (I really do not have anything below a field jacket in terms of formality, and frequently grab a puffer coat / rain jacket when I'm feeling lazy).

View attachment 1283295

Option 4: ???
You gotta go NBA draft style. You always take the best talent on the board and figure it out later.

Remy Fool

Reaction score
We only got one more small drop for this season, so maybe we can start talking about our favourite pick-ups as well as the pieces we think were unfairly slept on.

I'm with @Newcomer in saying that the soft & hard blurhms mockneck sweatshirt (I'm assuming he was talking about that one) is very good. It's very true to its name since it's somehow both soft yet hefty. Kind of crazy that last I checked no sizes were sold out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40