• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anybody actually copped the Ikiji band collar tuxedo shirt? I'm very intrigued by it, and it looks quite beautiful, but I'd like to see how people have actually managed to wear it.
have it never worn it though

FindIng

Reaction score
Another question, I guess primarily for Greg, though if anybody else know that'd be appreciated too: are there significant difference between the current NMWAxFormosa navy herringbone jacket with W. Bill and the one done previously with Abraham Moon? They seem to be very similar weights, so I guess the question is mostly about the coloration. Has anybody else handled both the W. Bill WB12123 and the Abraham Moon dark blue herringbone? In swatch pictures, they don't look terribly different, but then in garment pictures, the Abraham Moon comes out looking significantly darker, and the W. Bill almost touched with teal in natural light. Is there any basis for this? Thanks!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that silk short is it dry cleaning only? that was the only thing stopping me from buying on the archive sale then...

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys can answer this yet, but will you be bringing any KS Traveller coats this F/W? Trying to budget appropriately before I spend a stupid amount of money today.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Wow, bringing the fire on day 1!
Aw yeah! Be sure to tune in for the livestream on Instagram at 1:30 today. We've got Tony in the house and he'll walks us through all of his new styles.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
might have been answered already, but when is Camoshita drop happening, might determine if I should luxeswap cash or NMWA credit...

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can someone please make it so that those of us who won't be able to watch the IG live stream can enjoy it here later? Would love to see one of these, but it's not in the cards for me.

Glad that Tony orange shirt in L is gone! Makes it easy for me! Blue one's awfully nice too of course.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.