• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
How do the Sahariana's fit in the sleeves? I can't wear Inglese shirts OTR in my regular size because the sleeves/armholes are too tight.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How do the Sahariana's fit in the sleeves? I can't wear Inglese shirts OTR in my regular size because the sleeves/armholes are too tight.
I don't have any issues with either (I don't even lift bro) so it's hard for me to answer the question as asked. We can measure sleeve width for you if that helps

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
I don't have any issues with either (I don't even lift bro) so it's hard for me to answer the question as asked. We can measure sleeve width for you if that helps
That might! I think I would be looking an at XL based on the size chart. Some sleeve width measurements would be great.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That might! I think I would be looking an at XL based on the size chart. Some sleeve width measurements would be great.
XL sleeves measure 9" across right below the armhole, 7" at the elbow (10" below armhole) and 4 3/4" at the cuff

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my carrara x nmwa suit. I just tried on the jacket at the office. It's very nice. I'm looking forward to trying the pants later tonight.

Quick question: what can be changed via the made to measure program? There are just a few things off with the jacket, and I'm curious if I could change them via made to measure.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Received my carrara x nmwa suit. I just tried on the jacket at the office. It's very nice. I'm looking forward to trying the pants later tonight.

Quick question: what can be changed via the made to measure program? There are just a few things off with the jacket, and I'm curious if I could change them via made to measure.
It's something that would have to be determined in person. We will not take remote MTM orders without consulting and measuring in person.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's something that would have to be determined in person. We will not take remote MTM orders without consulting and measuring in person.
Thanks. I think mainly it would be taking in the jacket through the body and raising the arm holes.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice - will you be posting a fit pic :cool2:
Once I get it back from the tailor perhaps, we'll see how cute I'm feeling.

Which did you go for?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.