• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I feel like I need to order something in trefoil or arancio.

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was considering yellow linen Rota pants but went for blue instead.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Castaner Loafspadrilles

The pre-orders continue, and we're doing our first with Castaner. After the well-deserved popularity of the loafspadrille, we went to Castaner with intentions of offering it up for a pre-order, so you'll now have the choice of six colors plus two special two-tone options.

Nacho.jpg20190304173.jpgTwoTone3.JPG

The solid options are here, and you can see all colors as swatches if you scroll through the pictures.

The two-tone options are here, and are made up of the other suedes available as solid.

The usual pre-order rules apply, with 50% now and 50% upon arrival. We have to get this order to Castaner next week, so pre-orders close on Tuesday the 16th.

As with some of our pre-orders, we are happy to accommodate exchanges for the styles we'll be stocking, which will be Camel, Cuero, and Negro. These sold out super fast this season, so this is a good opportunity to ensure you get your size before it's gone. All other colors will be MTO and should be considered final sale.

Lastly, be sure to use code PREORDER15 for your pre-order discount!

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new NMWA x carrara stuff yall are posting on instagram looks awesome. I beg you to take my money.

GoWool

Reaction score
I have a pair of the loafspadrilles from a previous season that were labeled mushroom suede -- is that the same color as camel or a different color entirely?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I picked up Cuero recently, what other colors to round out these nice summer kicks?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est, will all the castaner models have the natural jute sole?
Yes
I have a pair of the loafspadrilles from a previous season that were labeled mushroom suede -- is that the same color as camel or a different color entirely?
Different. Mushroom was more green. Camel is the same color we're seeing this season

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.