• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anybody give me a Rota-sizing-for-dummies guideline? Need to get a pair to try on or come in to get fitted (if they’ll have me) I suppose. I have a lot of Hertling trousers that some call “Walt” and “Rudy” and those fit well. Definitely interested in the belt loop variety. Thank you.
I wear a 35 or 36 US normally and Rota 52 fits well. All my pants need a tailoring tweak but Rota fits TTS for me.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday! And lookin sharp.I'm liking the tucked in shirt a lot.
I'm diggin' the tucked in shirt across the board. As a square, it definitely is comfortable to me.

I was laughing, watching Stranger Things 3 (don't worry, no spoilers), and seeing Hopper dressed in peak 2019 garb:

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks! Holding off on any NMWA purchases until I have a chance to evaluate whether I need to pay the deductible on my HO's or Flood insurance.
So . . . one fewer competitor for the 18 East drop in an hour? :fence:

Stay safe!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anybody give me a Rota-sizing-for-dummies guideline? Need to get a pair to try on or come in to get fitted (if they’ll have me) I suppose. I have a lot of Hertling trousers that some call “Walt” and “Rudy” and those fit well. Definitely interested in the belt loop variety. Thank you.
TTS, i.e. EU46 = US30, leg opening on Rota is wider vs. Walt

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Schneider POs?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Teger

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
how does sizing run on the inglese popover chambray shirts? I'd normally consider myself a 42 in shirt sizing, but the measurements for the 41 seem right. do these fit slimmer than measurements suggest?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From my one experience they seem to fit slim. And from what I gather in this thread may shrink some in wash, perhaps “size up” is prudent. Especially with the popovers IMO. @Teger

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think one of the pub jackets is calling my name.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.