1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gdl203, Aug 15, 2013.

1. steveoffice

steveoffice Distinguished Member

2. Man with Apple

Man with Apple Senior Member

That was actually me who grabbed the M. But looks like you are in luck with Newcs return!

3. penanceroyaltea

penanceroyaltea Distinguished Member

Is there any way to view shoulder width measurements now? I find it a lot more informative than the entire sleeve length measurement that's currently done.

4. macjedi

macjedi Senior Member

I was wondering that myself today. It looks like a Camoshita jacket might actually work for me … but I’m a 34-36S US … and the shoulders are sometimes a problem.

5. mythage

mythage Distinguished Member

@penanceroyaltea I asked the same thing earlier and greg said it's a bug they are working on - virtusize isn't displaying the shoulder measurement but they are trying to fix it

6. IJReilly

IJReilly Senior Member

I'll admit to always being super excited for the Camoshita-drop each season, and I almost always buy one piece. Something about the brand just makes me smile. These are my winners for this drop:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The suit is really cool as well. Really liking how their suit concepts have developed throughout the years. Would love to see more of this in the future.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 1:11 AM

7. Remy Fool

Remy Fool Member

Can I get away with the camel drawstring Camoshita in a relatively relaxed business setting where we can wear jeans or should I opt for a more "conservative" pair from ROTA (I was thinking the off-white cotton)?

8. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

All depends on tuck vs untuck imo. If the dress code is relaxed enough for untucked shirts, then you'll be fine with drawstring. If not, get one of the hybrid easy pants or regular trousers

9. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

Last couple years I said to hell with it and went full Father John Misty at work. Beard, floral shirts, Birks..whatever the hell I wanted; was very freeing. Changed roles and felt the need to dial it way back but the older I get the closer I come to this...

[​IMG]

BTW - Greg are ya'll still stocking GRP this spring?

10. Remy Fool

Remy Fool Member

Oh, yes, I regularly go untucked so I'll spring for the pants once I have funds. Thank you.

In regards to the hybrid easy pants, will the size 54 pants be restocked?

11. Patrick R

Patrick R Distinguished Member

When I finally reached that stage I started wearing suits every day.

12. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

Well let's not take things that far!

13. concealed

concealed Distinguished Member

whats the remedy if you can't access the site and keep getting "can't be reached" errors?