• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Heavyweight Tees Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's popular heavyweight tees are now restocked, in three styles, so there is something for every style. They are available in three classic colors: white, black, and the heather grey featured here.. These high quality tees are staples that work in every seasons. Check them out here here

If you have any questions for the designer, please, he is a valued and active member and sponsor of the community, and can be found here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the green/brown guncheck Cantarelli. I thought it had sold out long ago. I am quite pleased.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
bounce2.gif

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Got some cool stuff from seasons past:

TS(S) Beige/Grey Cut-off Two-Button jacket, looks really fun
TS(S) Grey Ombre Cotton Flannel BD
TS(S) wobbly scarf
Oliver Spencer Grey Linen/Cotton shirt, good addition for summer.

Man, getting through to checkout was quite the exercise in patience though. Glad that's over with.

KC needs a custom title referencing 50 Shades of Grey . . .

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
What a great sale. Picked up a pair of Buttero boots to beat on for 90 bucks and I am now officially an Inis Meain collector. If anyone is a 3xl in Esemplare and needs a parka, run don't walk.

Bzack

Reaction score
Ugh, now I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger on that Oilver Spence crazy tweed plymouth blazer. I'm in love with it.

Trying to figure out sizing. I'm typically a 38R. 38 seems on the small side based on the measurements. Anyone have experience with OS sizing?

aglose

Reaction score
If anyone kopped a pair of buttero in a size 42.5 and they don't like them for whatever reason, please let me know and I will take them off your hands!

Last edited:

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, now I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger on that Oilver Spence crazy tweed plymouth blazer. I'm in love with it.

Trying to figure out sizing. I'm typically a 38R. 38 seems on the small side based on the measurements. Anyone have experience with OS sizing?
@FrankCowperwood has one I think. I think the consensus was that it was slim and you might want to size up.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Ugh, now I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger on that Oilver Spence crazy tweed plymouth blazer.  I'm in love with it.

Trying to figure out sizing. I'm typically a 38R.  38 seems on the small side based on the measurements. Anyone have experience with OS sizing?

I'm normally a 40L. Some months back, when I was going to order that same jacket in my normal size, Greg and Kyle gently dissuaded me, pointing out that the cropped style makes it wear a a bit shorter than normal OS sizing. Not sure how helpful that is to you, but on balance it makes me think Frank's/baltimoron's suggestion to size up, especially when your own comments on the posted measurements are factored in, is worth seriously considering.

Plus, it's relatively easy to have the jacket taken in a bit. Going the other way . . . not so much.

Creasy729

Reaction score
Looking at some Esemplare products. Based off the measurements (which I appreciate greatly, even if it doesn't prevent me from asking dumb questions) it would appear that I would definitely be a XXL in the reverse seam sweater but maybe an XL in the navy wool buttoned bomber. Is this (size-down) consistent with anyone else's experience or should I just stick with the XXL in both?

Bzack

Reaction score
I'm normally a 40L. Some months back, when I was going to order that same jacket in my normal size, Greg and Kyle gently dissuaded me, pointing out that the cropped style makes it wear a a bit shorter than normal OS sizing. Not sure how helpful that is to you, but on balance it makes me think Frank's/baltimoron's suggestion to size up, especially when your own comments on the posted measurements are factored in, is worth seriously considering.

Plus, it's relatively easy to have the jacket taken in a bit. Going the other way . . . not so much.

@FrankCowperwood has one I think. I think the consensus was that it was slim and you might want to size up.

Agreed. Thanks guys.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AriAngel24