• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Super interesting episode on fabric and textile development, I think people here will appreciate it

I did listen to that one. Postrel has been on several podcasts promoting this book. She's also interviewed on the Reason Interview show with Nick Gillespie (she is the former editor of Reason), and I'd especially recommend Econtalk with Russ Roberts - he's my favorite podcast interviewer, always a great conversation.

kaizerpi

Reaction score
Can’t wait to get my hands on the S&C shawl collar cardigan!
Also it seems I’ve lost my warm beanie in the move. What’s are the recc’s here? Was thinking inis meain

TheVirt

Reaction score
My S&C cardigan just came in last night and I'm super pleased with it. Sizing advice was spot on, XS and I usually take a 36.

IMG_7461.jpg
IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did listen to that one. Postrel has been on several podcasts promoting this book. She's also interviewed on the Reason Interview show with Nick Gillespie (she is the former editor of Reason), and I'd especially recommend Econtalk with Russ Roberts - he's my favorite podcast interviewer, always a great conversation.

Thanks @Baron! Will give the Russ Roberts a listen too.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the Wythe "moss" Shetland sweater. The variegation in color and the spongy texture are terrific. I'm a TTS small and the medium fits perfectly, so the recommendation to size up is right on. Still available in M!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both colors are really nice. And the two lighter shades from Jamieson's this season are also super duper nice.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
favorite pickups of the season

patchwork and corduroy? when i first tried this on at the showroom i knew i had to have it
1.jpg

then saw that there were matching pants? forget about it, gimme the whole suit!
2.jpg

fleece has been pretty popular these last few years but the fit and design details on this is amazing, love how relaxed it is, i feel like ariana grande in one of her big ass boyfriend hoodies in this!
3.jpg

not even jacquard, all. over. embroidery. on a beautiful lined boxy fit camp collar that can easily be worn during fw or ss!
4.jpg

sure, those vintage onion shaped olive colored quilted military liners are cool but the updated take that camo does on this takes it to another level and that beige color is perfect
6.jpg

another one of those tried on at the showroom and knew i had to have it. is it corduroy? velour? it's chenille corduroy, *****! look at those thicc ass wales!
5.jpg

what more can i say about this dope ass jacket? if you liked the old egg-shaped balenciaga outerwear from fw08, you'll love this. it looks like a futuristic version of an a-2 jacket - from the rounded shape, to the fabric, the down fill, the pleated back, mix of colors used, and raglan sleeves (raglan sleeves on a bomber style!), this is my favorite outerwear pickup!
9.jpg

i liked the black version so much that i had to get this too, full kit only!
7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:

jimney

Reaction score
What’s the consensus on the best beanie for a large ish head (size 7 3/4)? I like the look of the Inis Meain but remember hearing it ran kind of small.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads