• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the right price, sure.

I looked at the KS lookbook and I am hoping that there won't be anything that isn't mildly duplicative of what I already have. Really, if you like something, kop now. That's what spurred me on the Ikiji jacket.

Of course, the FL coat is fantastic. However, that AR phantom parka is something special. Wow.
AR stuff is very cool. Easier to wear than I expected too. Thought I might need to buy vapormaxes to make it work but I think I’d be fine with minimalist footwear. Vapormaxes would look siiiick tho

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I'm probably an L in the DopiaAA crewneck? How much stretch does it have?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm probably an L in the DopiaAA crewneck? How much stretch does it have?
Sweatshirt or shaggy crewneck? The sweatshirt doesn't have that much stretch actually and has a bit of a tailored shape. The virgin wool shaggy sweater has more stretch but not that much either. It's a bit dense

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What @gdl203 said is accurate. No stretch, tailored but perfectly fit. I went with the same chest measurements I am in a tee shirt and it was a great fit for me. I do wear my stuff slightly fitted so keep that in mind.

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of the Ikiji knit polo?

Mainly wondering if sizing up is necessary to get a fit similar to the one in the lookbook:

Remy Fool

Reaction score
I still don't have tracking for any of my packages. One was shipped on 9/6 and the other two (impulse buying wow) was shipped on 9/9. I'm getting a little nervous.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
I still don't have tracking for any of my packages. One was shipped on 9/6 and the other two (impulse buying wow) was shipped on 9/9. I'm getting a little nervous.

Check your spam folder - both of these went out, but I've just re-forwarded them to you just in case.

Remy Fool

Reaction score
Check your spam folder - both of these went out, but I've just re-forwarded them to you just in case.

Oh, I received those prior and just now, thank you as always. I meant the actual UPS tracking when I click on the link inside the email.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Oh, I received those prior and just now, thank you as always. I meant the actual UPS tracking when I click on the link inside the email.

Oh, probably just a lazy UPS person that didn't scan things right. That's usually the case with this stuff, but if it doesn't update in a few business days shoot us an email please.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sweatshirt or shaggy crewneck? The sweatshirt doesn't have that much stretch actually and has a bit of a tailored shape. The virgin wool shaggy sweater has more stretch but not that much either. It's a bit dense

Ah good to know, I'm leaning toward sweatshirt, which is alas gone in yellow size L. Could try an M.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, just got my box, and here are thoughts on sizing:

Doppiaa: across the board (5 pocket, zig zag), I am a size 50. That comports with my size in Eidos, Rota, etc. I didn't get to spend much time with either item, so I'll reserve my thoughts for the time being. The pants are fuzzier than I thought they would be, the zig zag sweater is more robust than I thought it would be. Both seem very nice. Sizing up will just lead to the stuff looking funny, in my opinion. They are meant to fit in that eye-talian way.

Inis Meian: this turtleneck is awesome, albeit warmer than I thought it would be! Especially for something so light and slinky. As usual, IM meets/exceeds expectations. I've never had anything bad to say. I took an L, which is the right size.

Heschung: now, for the downer. I ordered a 9 (I am usually a US10). I should have taken an 8.5 - maybe even an 8. Pretty bummed out about these, because they are really, really nice.

Ikiji: I purchased the coat in a 3 and trousers in a 3 and a 4. For the coat, the 3 is perfect. And for the first time, the sleeves are also perfect. For the trousers, I don't think there is a "large" on the planet that can fit into these. Indeed, even the 4 is a bit tight on my waist - but that just inspires me to eat less pasta, because otherwise they fit damn near perfectly. Ikiji coat is absolutely bangin'. Reminds me a little bit about a mix between Camoshita and KS.

All this said, there is little better than when an outfit just works out. I think this is one of the best I've put together in a while (all hail, F/W!):

IMG_2798.jpg

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ My ikiji polo arrives today, will follow up

Please, and maybe pictures, I'm curious a well.

And forgive the naive question but looking at the SdC sunfish easy pants and measurements for the inseam seem pretty short. Are they made to fit above the ankle or?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads