• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

lazym

Reaction score
Owning both, I can say that (IMHO) both are a good value and offer quality product at a fair price. (to be clear, I only have experience with sport coats from Drakes, so can't comment on suit trousers)

Drake's tailoring is half canvass, with no shoulder structure other than the chest canvas. Their lapels are narrower than Eidos, but not JCrew narrow. Recently they were made by Belvest, but not sure if that is still the case.

Drakes jackets are cut slightly slimmer than Eidos in the waist and are just slightly narrower than Eidos in the shoulder.

Personally, I like the ticket pocket on the Drakes, they are just deep enough for my glasses.

I believe the seersucker sportcoat is made by Lardini. Someone in the Drakes thread figured it out a couple months ago.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got to work with No Man Walks Alone and Tony Shirtmakers to make an awesome shirt that's dropping on Friday and I'm so frickin' hyped about it. I have mine already and it's incredibly nice.

The print is a print of a pressed fern, and I wrote up a little thing about the design process here:

Hope you guys enjoy the read! There's gonna be more coming soon about how Tony actually puts the shirt together (it's a ton of handmade work so it's really cool to see) so look out for it!

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Thank you to whoever returned this Naissance cardigan in XL a few weeks back

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ugh that reminds me to ship mine this weekend. been meaning to do this for the past 3 months. need the credit before the fall stuff start dropping!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slayer:

Just actually got 125lbs from someone for the Trade-Up program last night... you guys are pushing weight!

I sent in a pair of Alden loafers but have about 15 more pair I'd like to send in. Maybe I should just hire a shipping company and pack a pallet? :lol:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FWIW if you're thinking about shipping stuff in, do it sooner rather than later. I think money gets paid out once all the items from a shipment have been sold/processed successfully? Can take a while, especially since Spoo has so much inventory and your listings might not go up for a bit.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I sent in a pair of Alden loafers but have about 15 more pair I'd like to send in. Maybe I should just hire a shipping company and pack a pallet? :lol:

Ill be right over

FWIW if you're thinking about shipping stuff in, do it sooner rather than later. I think money gets paid out once all the items from a shipment have been sold/processed successfully? Can take a while, especially since Spoo has so much inventory and your listings might not go up for a bit.

Yep - but actually sending now would be a great idea as we are finishing up the early spring closet cleans so the wait is shorter to go live - and you can have those credits ready to use for the new NMWA house suiting line.....

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ill be right over

Yep - but actually sending now would be a great idea as we are finishing up the early spring closet cleans so the wait is shorter to go live - and you can have those credits ready to use for the new NMWA house suiting line.....

I'm waiting (though I'm a small timer relative to what other people cycle through...) :hide:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads