• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The OneSquare

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or maybe the 24 in 1 Square (random number).

img3650gb.jpg

Playing around with a few options:

sf21.jpg

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adagio
OK I'll buy one!

I have been doing the OneSquare ever since I began wearing suits. I have only ever used white linen, cotton, or silk as a pocket square and don't plan on changing.

Poindexter

Reaction score
Wait. What?

Where did you find this thing? That's pretty cool.

Aloha,

Poinz

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been search for my next pocket square for a while. I thought I have found the perfect one until I saw this thread. Do tell where you got this!!!

-G

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Don't like. Is that linen? I hate colored/patterned squares folded in the pocket.

Cream silk is a true OneSquare.

The Louche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
I have been doing the OneSquare ever since I began wearing suits. I have only ever used white linen, cotton, or silk as a pocket square and don't plan on changing.

Originally Posted by mafoofan
Don't like. Is that linen? I hate colored/patterned squares folded in the pocket.

Cream silk is a true OneSquare.

I have dozens of squares and used to pride myself on wearing a different one each day. I find that a bit less than classy now, and have been wearing a white one every day for a year or so. i think I'm going to stick with this. Its very elegant, simple to do, and white goes with everything.

I don't like cream as much, but I could get behind that as well if I wore more earth tones.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Louche
I have dozens of squares and used to pride myself on wearing a different one each day. I find that a bit less than classy now, and have been wearing a white one every day for a year or so. i think I'm going to stick with this. Its very elegant, simple to do, and white goes with everything.

I don't like cream as much, but I could get behind that as well if I wore more earth tones.

+1. I find myself wearing white much more often than just half a year ago.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Poindexter
Wait. What?

Where did you find this thing? That's pretty cool.

Aloha,

Poinz

OP, please respond to this query.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I'm with Mafoo, except for the part about the cream square.

The "all-in-one" squares were big in the past:

DSC01574.jpg

Personally, I just buy patterned squares with a lot of colors. Same effect, no folding required.

I love mine as well!:

one-square.jpg

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the OPs PS but not with the fall/winter fabrics he is showing. I would like it with linen, khaki or a summer BB for the best effect. I think fall/winter clothing requires a different approach and his square is too spring/summer for my tastes.

I have a plaid square that I wear folded a lot during the warmer months. It has an almost madras effect which seems right when it's 85 degrees outside.

I can't stand solid cream silk squares. They seem like something you find in a limo after a senior prom. Silk needs color and pattern. If you want plain, stick to white linen, the only true OneSquareÂ
00ae.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads