• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loopwheeler

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have an NYC trip planned for late May, and I'm thinking about finally taking the plunge, going to JS and getting myself a Loopwheeler sweatshirt. I've been wanting one for some time now and I've recently come into some cash so I figure, "Why not?" Can someone tell me what they usually run pricewise? Also, any owners and impressions?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might want to call Jack Spade before you go and check on stock. I went in late March and they had very few loopwheeler pieces. Cool shop, though.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Jack Spade only carries them on occasion and in very small stock. IIRC, they're around $200 a pop. Loopwheeler is very hard to get ahold of. I can't believe the Superfuture mods got connections to print the LW shirts, and then send them out to a group of posters for free!

ayn

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in NYC next weekend and plan to stop by JS and see if they have any... is $200 for tshirts? I'm looking for a LW hoodie... If I can't find a LW one I guess I'll have to settle for one by Spruce. Any idea how much LW stuff are in Japan? Tickets from here to Tokyo are cheap enough to go there, buy a few LW shirts and selvage denim, and maybe sell a few on these sites to pay for the ticket...
smile.gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
is $200 for tshirts? I'm looking for a LW hoodie... If I can't find a LW one I guess I'll have to settle for one by Spruce.

$200 for a sweatshirt. I don't think JS sells their t-shirts, and they do not make hoodies.

minya

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they make zip-up hoodies, actually.

(that cost a shitload of money...)

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by minya
I'm pretty sure they make zip-up hoodies, actually.

(that cost a shitload of money...)

This I have never seen. Do you have a link?

The reason I don't expect them to make hoodies is because they consider themselves a vintage-style sweatshirt company, and they focus on making sweatshirts in the same style as the 40s and 50s, when hoodies had not yet existed.

ayn

Reaction score
yup, I know they make pullover and zipup hoodies, but just can't seem to find them anywhere!!

i wonder if they ship to the U.S. directly...

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Jack Spade only carries them on occasion and in very small stock. IIRC, they're around $200 a pop. Loopwheeler is very hard to get ahold of. I can't believe the Superfuture mods got connections to print the LW shirts, and then send them out to a group of posters for free!

Wow, that's beyond connected. Impressive. Yeah, I e-mailed LW and they said JS will have all my answers as to stockage in the USA, so I'm assuming they at least have a couple pieces in stock. Wish me luck as this is my destiny.

keal

Reaction score
Loopwheeler sweatshirts and tees can be ordered online at groovisions:

http://www.groovisions.com/1788/1788_e.html

I was totally eyeing up a black hoody:

"Crown Full Zip Up Parka
(Black, Cool Gray/XS,S,M,L/17,000 Yen)
As you already know, this is also the series of Meguro Royal Warrant.
The proof of Meguro Royal Warrant stamp is printed on the neck and the crown is put on the front left lower corner. Textile is used by loopwheeler. "

SOLD OUT
frown.gif

I'll be crying to coldrice pretty soon
smile.gif

tokyocean

Reaction score
Bumping this thread in hopes of more Loopwheeler discussion. I want to get some Loopwheeler sweatshirts, but I want a slim fit. Too bad the slim fit ones are lightweight.

TheRealBillyOcean

Reaction score
Any alternate spots to buy Loopwheeler goods other than their website? They rarely have larger sizes on there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads