• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried on the Control Shirt at a Neiman Marcus a while ago. A lot of its worth is in the fabric hand.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the fabric is "yummy" it really is the best way to describe it.

The fabric is mad expensive and when you try it on you understand why.

Best,
mauro

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i picked up the striped control shirt from eluxury (no hard feelings Mauro, you only had black)

the fit, feel and buttons that the god damn dry cleaners won't bust make this shirt (and most r&b shirts) worth the price

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no hard feelings.

Cristian - stopping jackin off and get on those pictures.

stick

Reaction score
Hey, do you think, when you get the chance, you could post some quick measurements of the WWM Ranger Shorts? Waist, hem, inseam? Thanks a lot!

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to go to that restaurant where I eat Argentine beef. In the meantime... Throw this on your blog if you want: There's a spot close to my apartment called Lomit's, a German-Chilean restaurant on Avenida Providencia. The guy who first prepared a burger for me is a genius. After having thrown the mushrooms on top of the burger that was sitting on the bun, patiently waiting, he slapped the cheese around into a ball and then meticulously placed it on the top half of the bun. "Great, this guy can insulate bread with cheese", I thought. Little did I realize this burger preparing giant was creating a frictional surface to ensure the mushrooms would stay put and I must say, not a single mushroom popped out, slipped out, or was even seen from a lateral or aerial view during the feeding! Okay, bird's eye view. Anyway, There isn't a lot of meat on the sandwiches, but it's tasty, the buns are fresh and therefore very much on point, and damn are they fast to serve you. A sandwich/burger in your hand in less than five minutes makes it a great spot for a quick bite. This is not an ad. See for yourself:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice cristian.

we will have pictures up later of the BBQ last night.

I will have a ll the shorts measurements up ASAP!

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my BoO overdye yesterday; it is lovely, and it even stays tucked.
inlove.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads