- 9oz White Oak Black Seed Cone Denim
- Hand Stitched Button-Holes
- Vintage Buttons
- Denim Side-Seam Reinforcements
- Faux-Chainstitch Hand-braided Accents
- Hand Machine Stitched Labels (Not Embroidered)
- Denim Made in White Oak, NC
- Shirts made in San Francisco, CA
The denim on these shirts appears black, but after one or two washes will turn indigo, and from there will fade quickly to look like a vintage shirt worn by the wearer in a short amount of time; complete with honeycombs around the elbow and fading around the pits and other high abrasion areas.
In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.
Fok and the Styleforum Team