- 9oz White Oak Black Seed Cone Denim
- Hand Stitched Button-Holes
- Vintage Buttons
- Denim Side-Seam Reinforcements
- Faux-Chainstitch Hand-braided Accents
- Hand Machine Stitched Labels (Not Embroidered)
- Denim Made in White Oak, NC
- Shirts made in San Francisco, CA
The denim on these shirts appears black, but after one or two washes will turn indigo, and from there will fade quickly to look like a vintage shirt worn by the wearer in a short amount of time; complete with honeycombs around the elbow and fading around the pits and other high abrasion areas.
And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.
There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.
Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team