This was a MTO done with Vass. These have seen less than 10 wears. Minimal heel wear as you can see from the bottom.
- Classic round-toe New Peter last
- Combination of antique cognac grain and calf
- Hand-welted construction; double sole with 270 degrees Goyser welt; Double Leather with Dainite Sole
- Lasted shoe trees included
- Handmade in Budapest, Hungary
- Come with Lasted Shoe Trees
- Condition 9/10
MSRP - 900 USD+
Sizing advice: these high boots run about 1/2 size larger than typical for the New Peter last. I am a Brannock 8.5 and these fit nicely.