"A twist on the norweger split-toe derby, with a sleeker toe and Vass's renowned hand-welted construction. A style at ease in business casual settings or with a suit for that distinctive Italian look. The Dainite sole will make it a perfect shoe for rainy days.
- Round-toe F last, designed in collaboration with Roberto Ugolini
- Oxblood scotch grain calf
- Hand-welted construction; single sole with Dainite rubber soles
- Lasted shoe trees included (may differ from the ones pictured)
- Handmade in Budapest, Hungary"
Asking $470 shipped to USA.