- Universal Size
Has been been used a handful of times. Purchased 6 years ago - in very good condition. Some wear on the outer case of the suitcase, please see photos.
27.5" x 17.5" x 8.75" with wheels and trolley handle
The suitcase combines the elegance and beauty of hand-crafted English leather luggage with the practicality of the steam trunk.
Swaine Adeney manufactures the very finest sets of luggage in the world, using traditional methods. Each piece of luggage is individually created in Cambridge workshops by a single craftsman. Each leather suitcase is a timeless and unique piece of English luggage: each case is as individual as its maker.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Luxurious cotton lining.
- Hardwearing cover to protect the suitcase.
- Bridle handle composed of individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components with brass accents, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished in England retaining the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- Flexible board panels reinforced with a custom-made steel frame, guarantees a suitcase that is practical, lightweight and durable.
- Internal load straps complements the uncomplicated splendour of the suitcase.
- Rivet re-enforced bridle hide corners and wrap-around leather straps add protection and guarantee longevity.
- Extendable, aluminium trolley system.
- High-impact wheels: lightweight, durable and practical.