Size 15.5, 40 and fits like a slim medium.
Chest across 21.5
Sold out at NMWA. $85
A new series of long sleeve polo shirts we designed in collaboration with G. Inglese. Wear it untucked for a relaxed look, or with a sport coat for that smart casual approach. Cut from Tessilmaglia cotton pique fabric woven in Italy, the shirt's sizing and fit is similar to our G. Inglese dress shirts with a shorter body length for better proportions when worn untucked.
- Cotton pique fabric from Tessilmaglia
- Small soft spread collar - 3.5cm high, 7cm points
- 7" placket with two buttons; scalloped hem; sleeve gauntlets without button
- Handsewn and shanked mother-of-pearl buttons with "crow foot" stitching; handsewn details on placket and gussets
- Sizes are shirt sizes, i.e. collar sizes in cm
- Wash cold and hang dry. Pique fabric can shrink noticeably with heat
- Made in Ginosa, Italy