"Black Watch" is a high-end menswear store in Venice, Italy. You can find best Sartoria pieces there like Orazio Luciano suits and John Lobb shoes.
This Blazer is made by Sartoria Partenopea to the highest standard of its items and labelled "Sartoria Felamm Napoli" which is the company (Felamm S.R.L) that owns the Sartoria Partenopea.
It's a perfect spring/summer/autumn weight linen blazer - famous Partenopea's Neapolitan cut, fully canvassed with "floating" canvas, handmade details everywhere (hand sewn buttonholes, pick stitching and etc)
Handmade in Napoli, Italy
Material: 100% Linen (Medium to heavy weight linen)
Color: Indigo Dark Blue
Pattern: Subtle Herringbone
Size: 50 EU Drop 7R (Tagged European size), fit slim US40 or full US38
Condition: Brand new with tags in mint condition.
• Fully canvassed
• Spalla Camicia shoulder
• Double breasted
• Peak lapel
• Dual back vents
• Gold Buttons
• 2 waist pockets with flap & 1 chest "Barchetta" curved welted pocket
• Fully lined
• Non-functional kissing buttons (without buttonholes)
• Shoulder (straight across the back): 17.5" (44.5 cm)
• Chest (pit - to - pit): 20.25" (51.5 cm)
• Length (from bottom of the collar to end): 29.25" (74.3 cm)
• Sleeve Length: 25" (+2" can be let out) (63.5 cm)
• Jacket Waist: 19" (48.3 cm)
Shipping (will ship within 1 day after payment is received):
US - Free shipping with priority mail and tracking
Canada/EU/AP - contact me to figure out a safe and economic way for shipping
Buy with confident. I have 100% positive feedback.