- Jacket Size
- XL 44US / 54EU
- Universal Size
"We are in Naples, the city of coffee, Vesuvius and the ancient tailoring tradition. Here, in 1915, the seamstress Anna introduces in her workshop a tradition meant to be a distinctive symbol of Borrelli’s family, a tradition imitated all over the world: the white fly and the crow’s feet. Her son Luigi Borrelli inherits the secrets of the custom-made style. It is the beginning of Maison Luigi Borrelli: the precious family tradition, the best fabrics and the experience of excellent tailors become very popular throughout the world."
The perfect staple navy sport coat (first 6 photos better represent true color). True understated luxury.
- Worsted 98% wool and 2% elastane in navy, half lined, breathable fabric.
- Impeccable tone on tone pick stitching.
- Light construction with "spalla camicia" Neapolitan shoulder.
- Full-canvassed with genuine horsehair and sheer felt.
- True 3-roll-2 lapel and dual back vents.
- Sciamat style patch pockets at the hips, barchetta breast pocket.
- Four overlapping buttons per sleeve with non-functional buttonholes, unopened for easy tailoring.
- Made in Italy.
Brand new with tag. Basting thread at pockets, sleeves, shoulder and back vents.
Original Price: $3920
Marked Size: EU54R, measurements are close a US44.
Approximate measurements with garment laid flat, unstretched.
Shoulder seam to seam: 19 inches (48.3 cm)
Chest across armpits: 22 inches (55.9 cm)
Jacket waist across buttoning point: 20.75 inches (52.7 cm)
Outseam of sleeve from shoulder seam: 25.75 inches (65.4 cm)
Length of jacket from bottom of collar: 29.75 inches (75.6 cm)
Shipping (will ship within 1 day after payment is received):
US - Free shipping with priority mail and tracking
Canada/EU/AP - contact me to figure out a safe and economic way for shipping
Buy with confident. I have 100% positive feedback.