- Jacket Size
- L 42US / 52EU
- Universal Size
"We are in Naples, the city of coffee, Vesuvius and the ancient tailoring tradition. Here, in 1915, the seamstress Anna introduces in her workshop a tradition meant to be a distinctive symbol of Borrelli’s family, a tradition imitated all over the world: the white fly and the crow’s feet. Her son Luigi Borrelli inherits the secrets of the custom-made style. It is the beginning of Maison Luigi Borrelli: the precious family tradition, the best fabrics and the experience of excellent tailors become very popular throughout the world."
The perfect cold weather flannel sport coat. True understated luxury.
• 95% wool 5% silk soft flannel in gray, medium weight, half lined.
• Impeccable handmade details throughout.
• Soft construction with "spalla camicia" Neapolitan shoulder.
• Full-canvassed with genuine horsehair and sheer felt.
• True 3-roll-2 lapel and dual back vents.
• Sciamat style patch pockets at the hips, barchetta breast pocket.
• Unfinished sleeves for easy tailoring.
• Genuine horn buttons.
• Made in Italy.
Brand new with tags. Pockets, sleeves, shoulder and back vents are basted through.
Original Price: $3850
Marked Size: 52 EU, measurements are close to US42.
Approximate measurements with garment laid flat, unstretched.
Shoulder seam to seam: 18 inches (45.7 cm)
Chest across armpits: 21 inches (53.3 cm)
Jacket waist across buttoning point: 20.25 inches (51.4 cm)
Outseam of sleeve from shoulder seam: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
Length of jacket from bottom of collar: 29 inches (73.7 cm)
Shipping (will ship within 1 day after payment is received):
US - Free shipping with priority mail and tracking
Canada/EU/AP - contact me to figure out a safe and economic way for shipping
Buy with confident. I have 100% positive feedback.