Beautiful suede, dope shape, ~*RiRi zips*~, Margom soles, made by Diemme (as far as I can tell), blah blah blah.
I tried them on once in my house on the hardwood floors (that's why there are some stains on the soles; perhaps I should clean my floors). They've never been worn outside as far as I know/can tell. No wear on the soles or anywhere on the shoes.
Here's info on my sizing for reference:
- 10E Alden Barrie
- 10E Alden Aberdeen
- 10E-10.5D in most Allen Edmonds I've tried (meaning I could get away with either size)
- 43 is too narrow in CPs and 44 is too long
Final things to note:
- Price includes shipping + tracking for shipping in one of two forms: (1) I ship WITHOUT the box, or (2) I wrap the shoebox with paper and ship directly in the shoebox. The shoebox is unreasonably huge, so if you really really want it shipped in some other way, message me to see what we can do.
- I'd rather not ship outside of the US.
- Please ask for insurance if you want it. I can't afford to be responsible for all the packages I send out if buyers don't get insurance.